Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Battle of the Semester

There's only two weeks left of the semester....geez... I've completed most of my work, and with the help of a couple of friends i'll be pretty much done with the course. I made the foolish mistake of doing a couple key assignments and somehow...forgot to save them.. I spent the better part of a couple hours looking for them because "why do all the work again if I can find them?" low and behold.. that wasn't the case. Another bit of news... there's no more quizzes to take, thank heavens because I was mustering up some courage/stamina/strength to start prepping for the last two quizzes only to find out I've already done the last one... well....bullocks... why wasn't I informed of this when I inquired about the bloody quizzes. anywho...more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment