Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Gotta Run So That I Can Walk

Back from my little vacation with my Mother and sisters... It was filled with a lot of great food (I probably gained 5-10 pounds @.@), and a lot of drama. I was sad to go because I came over to visit my Mother mainly, and mad because the drama that was caused by my sisters made it unbearable to be there. I kept thinking the whole time "if you saw a train coming directly in front of you, and instead of moving out of the way to dodge it...why would you intently stand in the way?"

I got comics, which was one of the high points for the vacation 8/. I got B.P.R.D. 5 and it turned out to be an acceptable ending of the arc it's on. I'm being vague for those who haven't read it yet. ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment