Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Man Without Fear?

I'm starting to believe that this is a fruitless goal to reach because there is no person in the world who doesn't fear one thing or another. I want to become someone who.. has very little to fear because of the efforts I've taken. This semester I set out to give 100%, and yet I failed because I let things around me effect me strongly. However, I also succeeded because no matter how hard the obstacles were around me...I didn't bend, I didn't break, I pressed on, and I finished my class and that's a good start. One thing is for sure.. I'm a fighter..and I want to keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment