Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Food For Thought

Today, my Brother and I are making dinner..again :D.. We're having potatoes and sweet potatoes, with pork loin. I'm sure it'll come out swell since he and I are making it.

The weather is dreadful. I don't believe it's stopped raining for the past few days at least and that's been just a terrible feeling. All I can do is just stay inside, go out when I need to, and do work around the house since I can't do any activities with my brother outside. At least the grass is growing and the trees are getting nourishment as well..and that can't be bad for nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment