Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cold, Frigid, Sunday

The weekend spent, for lack of a better term, babysitting a cousin actually went by rather smooth. There wasn't a dull moment..there were laughs, there was joy, entertainment, and no feeling of restlessness.... I rummaged through some of my belongings, optimized more space, gave some stuff away that no longer interest me but nothing I thought my cousin wouldn't enjoy reading none the least.

We also made ginger bread cookies from scratch, which was an interesting thing to do because it brought us all together for about an hour.

I also found a lot of comic articles of events/comics that I really looked forward to getting and that was a great find.

I hadn't had a chance to steal myself away from my cousin so this is why my post is late, however I'll try to be more active. Of course, doing is more reliable than words alone so i'll work on that as well. i bid farewell for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment