Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Luck of The Draw

I've gotten things done today because I've gotten the energy to do them. I usually can't stay idle too long because i'll get fidgety. The weather was nice, not too cold...not too hot, and it wasn't raining, and you can definitely tell that the winter is coming. At night there is a certain chill that somehow gets right to the bone....where by moving you've somehow broke out of your barrier and are relented to the harsh bite of the cold...I noticed it this morning as I sat frozen.. thinking of things to do and while I moved the air around me assaulted me from all sides. hmm..ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment