Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winning Isn't Everything....

I've watched the Lombardi Documentary.. and it has made me take a step back and look at my life... There's been a lot i've been working on i.e. life, personal beliefs, work ethic, and understanding the people around me. After watching the powerful documentary I believe that I need to take these practices and take them to the next level if I can, and if I fail that it's ok because I will have attempted to better myself, as a person, even further. I want to believe more in myself, the efforts I'm taking, and impose more will in the endeavors that I can control. This is only something that time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment